Fixed Rate Investment Property Loan
For clients looking to start or grow their investment portfolio, help them plan ahead and lock in an interest rate with our Fixed Rate Investment Property Loan.
- Select a fixed interest rate term for 1 year or up to 5 years
- At the end of the fixed rate term, your client can select another term to fix the rate of their loan (fees apply). Or your client’s loan will convert to a variable rate loan
- Your client can also make up to $30,000 in extra repayments on any new loans during the fixed rate period with no early repayment amount
Interest only option available
- Your client could choose to apply for and pay interest only for a total of up to 10 years over the life of the loan
- Interest Only in Advance is also available to Fixed Rate Investment Property Loan customers and offers an additional interest rate discount for paying 12 months interest in advance
Clients could take a break on repayments
- Your client could make extra repayments up to a total of $30,000 on new loans
- If they've made extra repayments, they could take a break from making repayments. Subject to Westpac's approval. Conditions apply
A handy redraw facility
Your client can apply to redraw excess funds from their loan, up to a maximum total of $30,000 over the life of a new. Fees apply.
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees, charges apply. Terms and conditions available on request. Based on Westpac's credit criteria, residential lending is not available for Non-Australian Resident borrowers. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement, before deciding.
© 2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.