Policies and procedures
As the information around our policies and procedures is sensitive, you can only access them via the secure BrokerHub website - you’ll need to enter your Broker ID and password.
If you have any policy related questions or scenarios on the below, we have introduced a dedicated email to support you with credit scenario questions - brokercreditscenarioWBC@westpac.com.au.
- Application procedures for lending products
- Verification of customer details
- Definition of income for home loans
- Verification of employment and income
- Assessing serviceability
- Security and LVR
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance requirements
- Progressive drawdown requirements
- Non-Resident Lending
- Standard pipeline policy
Ensure you include the below details in your email and a dedicated Credit Manager will respond by email or a phone call to discuss your query within 3 business hours:
- Broker name
- Broker ID
- Business Development Manager
- Contact number
Want to know more about Westpac’s products?
We offer home, investment and specialised loans, as well as complementary products, including our Premier Advantage Package to your clients.