Congratulations to our 2021 Community Grant recipients
We’ve awarded $1 million in grants to 100 local community organisations across Australia helping people become job-ready through education, training and employment opportunities.
This year, as community organisations continue the transition to 'Covid-normal', we've again reinvested in our existing community partners who are creating job opportunities and providing training and education to enhance employment readiness for people experiencing disadvantage.
Community Grants provide:
- $10,000 to local community organisations helping people become job-ready through education, training and employment opportunities.
- Non-financial support including our Community Ambassador program to help drive impact and access to financial capability programs.
Community Grants are awarded to local community organisations supporting:
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees & asylum seekers
- Women at risk
- Youth at risk (>12 years of age)
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- People who've experienced family or domestic violence
- People living with a disability (including carers)
- People living with a mental health issue (including carers)
Family of Giving partners
If we are unable to support you, please check Westpac Group's other philanthropic foundations for eligibility.