By proceeding to access this Website, you confirm that you are not a resident of the United States and are not accessing this Website from within the United States and you represent, warrant and agree the following:
- Nothing on the Website is, or is to be construed as an offer of or invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities in any jurisdictions in which such offer is or may be prohibited, restricted or subject to any requirement for filing, authorisation, license or consent.
- You are a sophisticated investor, professional investor or other investor for whom disclosure is not required under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia (Corporations Act) and are not a “retail client” within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act.
- You are not in the United States or a U.S. person (as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933) nor are you acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person.
- You will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this Website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person.
- If accessing this Website from within the United Kingdom, you are a United Kingdom Relevant Person.
- You are a “wholesale investor” as that term is defined in clauses 3(2)(a), (c) and (d) of Schedule 1 to the New Zealand Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMCA), that is, a person who is an “investment business”, “large” or a “government agency”, as each is defined in Schedule 1 to the FMCA.
- If accessing this Website from within Canada, you hereby confirm that you are an ”accredited investor,” as that term is defined in National Instrument 45-106 - Prospectus and Registration Exemptions, and are not an entity created or used solely to purchase or hold securities as an “accredited investor”.
- Your access to this Website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction.
- None of Westpac, WSNZL or any other party has any duty to maintain or update any materials on this Website. Westpac may remove or make changes to the materials available on the Website at any time.