By proceeding to access this Website, you confirm that you are not a resident of the United States and are not accessing this Website from within the United States and you represent, warrant and agree the following:
- You are a sophisticated investor, professional investor or other investor for whom disclosure is not required under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia (Corporations Act) and are not a “retail client” within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act.
- You are not in the United States or a U.S. person (as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933) nor are you acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person.
- You will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this Website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person.
- If accessing this Website from within the United Kingdom, you are a United Kingdom Relevant Person.
- You are a “wholesale investor” as that term is defined in clauses 3(2)(a), (c) and (d) of Schedule 1 to the New Zealand Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMCA), that is, a person who is an “investment business”, “large” or a “government agency”, as each is defined in Schedule 1 to the FMCA.
- If accessing this Website from within Canada, you are a resident of the Province of Ontario, you are an "accredited investor", as that term is defined in National Instrument 45-106 – Prospectus and Registration Exemptions, you are not an entity created or used solely to purchase or hold securities as an “accredited investor”, and you are a “permitted client”, as that term is defined in National Instrument 31-103 – Registration Requirements and Exemptions”.
- Your access to this Website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction.