Westpac Group Enterprise Agreement 2016
Our new Enterprise Agreement
Our new Enterprise Agreement (EA) has been endorsed by a majority of employees which is great news and means from 1 January 2016 you will have access to a range of great benefits that will offer you more flexibility, choice and opportunity than ever before.
Over 30,000 Westpac Group employees are covered by the market leading terms and conditions in our Enterprise Agreement (EA).
Our next EA will offer you greater flexibility, more choice and more opportunities into the future.
Here are some of the great benefits that will be available to you:
- 3.5% fixed pay increase in the first year of our agreement for employees earning up to $75,000
- Minimum 2% increase for employees earning between $75,001 and $100,000
- 2% guaranteed overall spend in a side arrangement for employees earning between $100,001 and $150,000
- 12 weeks of flexible lifestyle leave giving you the option to take up to 12 weeks' paid leave through purchased leave or 12 weeks' unpaid leave each year
- One day of paid wellbeing and lifestyle leave each year to use for any activity that's important to you, whether that's moving house, helping out in the community etc.
- One day of paid leave to celebrate your birthday during our 2017 bicentenary year
- More flexible long service leave allowing you to take a day at a time, a day each week or a month or more in one block
- Superannuation on up to two years' unpaid parental leave to help enhance the financial future of our working parents
- Transition to retirement support offering flexible working arrangements in your existing role or a new role while you transition to retirement as well as three days of paid leave during this time to pursue activities related to your retirement
- 10 days of domestic violence support leave for employees experiencing domestic violence and carers supporting loved ones.
The Fair Work Commission has now approved the EA. The new EA will come into effect from 1 January 2016.
Information on our Enterprise Agreement
There is a range of material available on our EA including:
Documents incorporated by reference into the proposed EA:
Information for People Leaders
If you have a question you can talk to your People Leader or email us at EA@westpac.com.au.
EA Information Guides
- Read the if you are legally employed by Westpac Banking Corporation excluding employees who work in St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne, St.George Customer Contact Centre or are a St.George 2007 or 2010 Heritage employee.
- Read the if you are legally employed by Westpac Banking Corporation and work in St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne, St.George Customer Contact Centre or are a St.George 2007 or 2010 Heritage employee.
- Read the if you are legally employed by BT Financial Group, Asgard Wealth Solutions, Westpac Financial Consultants Limited or Westpac General Insurance Services.
EA Fact Sheets
To find out more about our Enterprise Agreement and how you could benefit read the key benefits flyer and fact sheets.
EA Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions or would like more information about Westpac Group's Enterprise Agreement proposal read the latest FAQs