Buying my next home
Time to move to a bigger place, or a place better suited to your changing lifestyle? Buying the second time around is usually easier, as you've been there before and understand how it all works. You generally have equity in your existing home that you can use to your advantage, though it does raise other questions.
Popular tools in this section
- Compare home loans
- Choosing the right loan
- Deposit/equity calculator 1
- Budget planner
- Borrowing power calculator 1
- Repayments calculator 1
Featured products in this section
You’ve decided to sell your existing property and then buy your next one. What are your loan options, moving costs and where can you park your sale money?
You’ve found a new property before you’ve sold the old one - we can help you manage the finances.
We go through the options of keeping your existing home as a second home or renting it out as an investment property.
Things you should know
- The information contained within this page is general in nature. It serves as a guide only and does not take into account your personal financial needs. Before you act on this information you should seek independent legal and financial advice.
- Terms and Conditions apply and are available on request. Application subject to normal credit criteria and approval.
- 1. A redraw request is subject to approval. A redraw fee applies.
- 1.The calculations we give you are a general guide only and are based on current interest rates which are subject to change. The formula used in these calculators may change. Before relying on the calculation you should seek independent advice. Calculations do not take into account fees and charges.