Buying my next home
Time to move to a bigger place, or a place better suited to your changing lifestyle? Buying the second time around is usually easier, as you've been there before and understand how it all works. You generally have equity in your existing home that you can use to your advantage, though it does raise other questions.
Popular tools in this section
- Compare home loans
- Help me choose a loan
- Deposit/equity calculator 1
- Budget planner
- Borrowing power calculator 1
- Repayments calculator 1
Featured products in this section
Things you should know
- The information contained within this page is general in nature. It serves as a guide only and does not take into account your personal financial needs. Before you act on this information you should seek independent legal and financial advice.
- Terms and Conditions apply and are available on request. Application subject to normal credit criteria and approval.
- 1. A redraw request is subject to approval. A redraw fee applies.
- 1.The calculations we give you are a general guide only and are based on current interest rates which are subject to change. The formula used in these calculators may change. Before relying on the calculation you should seek independent advice. Calculations do not take into account fees and charges.