Now there are even more reasons to love banking with your iPad or Windows 8 tablet, with enhanced features to manage your finances.
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer money and pay bills
- Schedule and manage pending payments
- View eStatements
- Open a savings and transactions account
- Find a Westpac ATM/branch and more...
- Manage your banking: Now you see new accounts (e.g. foreign currency and more), view running balances and account details for Flexi Loan, BT Super Funds, Westpac Online Investing and Altitude Rewards.
- Payments and deposits: For greater convenience, you can future date payments up to 2 years, make a Flexi Loan deposit anytime and view upcoming International payments.
- Advanced search functionality: With advanced search, it’s now fast and easy to maintain control of your finances and find the eStatements you need.
Things you should know
The Westpac Banking for iPad and Westpac Banking for Windows 8 are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Tablet Banking apps. Normal mobile data charges apply. Accessing ATM, branch or banker locations is available for Australia only. Global Alliance Partner ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens secure. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your tablets are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.