Westpac Live Online Banking helps you take control of your finances.
- Interest & tax summary1 - download a PDF summary of your interest earned and tax withheld on eligible accounts over the last 3 financial years.
- Manage your Term Deposit2 – compare interest rates & renew your Term Deposit when it reaches maturity.
- Proof of balance - download a summary of your accounts and balances. You can also download a Statement of recent transactions.
- Forgotten your sign in details? Simply click on Forgot customer id or password from the sign in screen online and follow the prompts.
- Card Autopay3 - take the hassle out of remembering to make credit card payments by setting up an automatic payment to your credit card each month.
- You can Lock your card temporarily4 until you find it.
- Report your card lost or stolen and request a replacement card.
- Activate your new credit or MasterCard® debit card (excluding Handycards) online.
- Update your personal and contact details.
- Let us know when you are planning to travel overseas to help us protect you from fraud.
- Share access to your account with someone you know and trust and control what they can see and do with your accounts.
Updated 23 December 2014
Things you should know
1. Card Lock: Lock a card temporarily: Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card. Your card will automatically unlock after 15 days (unless you unlock it earlier or cancel the card). Available on personal credit and MasterCard® debit cards.
2. Pay to Mobile: Australian bank accounts only. Terms, Conditions and Limits apply.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.