Westpac Online Investing
Want to trade your ASX shares wherever you go? Get access to live Watchlists, Portfolios, ASX quotes, charts, research, news, linked cash balances and more all from your smartphone.
- Trade ASX shares, warrants, ETFs
- View your Equities and BT Margin Lending holdings
- View and edit your Watchlists
- Live ASX quotes, charts, news and research
- Live market indices and major currency exchange rates
- Finance News Network video updates throughout the day
- Live balances for integrated cash accounts.
You must be an existing Westpac Online Investing customer to use this app.
Log in using your existing Westpac Online Investing username and password.
Learn more about Westpac Online Investing
- Call on 131 331 (8am-7pm Mon-Fri)
Find out more information on Westpac Online Investing.
Things you should know
- Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Online Investing. Normal mobile data charges apply. You must be an existing Westpac Online Investing customer to use this app. To apply please visit Westpac Online Investing
- This app is directed and available to and for the benefit of Australian residents only (2013). Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. Share trading with Westpac Online Investing is a service provided through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 (“Westpac Securities”) by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 (“the Participant”), a participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this [email] is directed to and available for Australian residents only. This information has been prepared without taking account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. For this reason, before acting on the information you should consider whether it is appropriate to you. You should read the Financial Services Guide (“FSG”), which provides you with information on the services the Participant and Westpac Securities can provide. You can access the FSG via westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting. All images used are for demonstration purposes only.