Looking for your first home? Or searching for a new one? Westpac’s Home Finder App makes it easy to search for your home, record your inspections and rate what you’ve seen.
Westpac Home Finder includes:
- Property search - Search for properties (buy, rent, and sold) based on suburb, property type, price range, number bedrooms, bathrooms, and car spaces then add your favourites to the My Inspections tool. Search powered by Domain
- My Inspections - Great for planning your weekend home hunt. Take photos, rate, review, compare and add inspection and auction details to your Phone Calendar
- Calculators - to calculate your borrowing ability, loan repayments and stamp duty
- Home Buyer’s Guide - information and FAQs to help you learn about buying, switching or renovating a home
- Find your nearest Home Finance Manager - similar to the Branch/ATM locator, this feature enables you to find your nearest Home Finance Manager to start a conversation. Call our experts direct
- Dial estate agents directly from your phone
- Send a home loan enquiry into our experts and expect a response within 1 business day.
Find out more about
Things you should know
- iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Internet data charges and call to us charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider or internet service provider.
- Internet connection is required to download Westpac mobile apps from iTunes or the App Store.
- The last sale price and contract date is available for properties in NSW, QLD, SA, ACT, WA, NT, TAS. Where a last sale price is not available, the median value of the suburb over the most recent 12 months period is available. For VIC only, up to 5 sales results closest to the targeted property within the suburb are provided.