Online - Our easy online form takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Other ways to apply
Don't have the time right now?
Need more information?
- Find out about Westpac Online Investing
- Download a Fact Sheet (PDF 614kb)
- Learn more through our How to Guides
- Access our Disclosure Documents when opening a Westpac Online Investing account
Call us on 13 13 31 between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday AEST.
Things you should know
- The Westpac Cash Investment Account is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714
- Information current as at the 28 March 2011. Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 ("us", "our", "we", "the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this Internet site is directed to and available for Australian residents only. Investment in securities and derivatives involves risk. Share prices rise and fall. The payment of dividends and the return of capital are not guaranteed. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The information on this site has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual's objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. You should also read our Financial Services Guides (FSG), which provides you with information about us and services we can provide, and the FSG of Westpac Securities Limited, which provides information about Westpac Securities and the services it can provide. In addition, you should read all relevant Product Disclosure Statements or disclosure documents. You can access the FSGs via westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting. The Participant tries to ensure that the information provided is complete and correct but readers are advised to check any important item(s) with us before making any decisions.
To view PDF files you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Use Adobe's online PDF conversion tools to convert to another format.