How can I get a PIN issued for my card?
If you currently haven’t got a PIN for your credit or debit card, or you can’t remember one that was issued to you, you can request a PIN for your credit or debit card is easy.
- Sign in to Online Banking to request a PIN re-issue
- Select the card you need your PIN re-issued for
- Confirm the mailing address is correct.
If you need your PIN re-issued for more than one card you'll be able to repeat the process without the need to sign into Online Banking multiple times.
Personal credit or debit card customers
- 1300 651 089 (within Australia, 8am-8pm 7days a week)
- +61 3 6345 1058 (from outside Australia, 24 hours, 7 days a week)
Business or commercial card customers
- 1300 650 107 (within Australia; 8am-8pm Monday to Friday)
- +61 2 9374 7082 (from outside Australia, 24 hours; 7 days a week).
If you choose to have your PIN mailed out to you, this will take 5-7 working days for your PIN to arrive.
To protect the security of your account and personal information, we can’t provide you with a replacement PIN in an email or at our website – only by phone mail or branch.
What address will you send my PIN to?
We'll send your PIN to the mailing address we have listed for you. If this needs to be changed, you'll need to call us on the respective number/s above.
When will I receive my PIN in the mail?
Your re-issued PIN will be delivered within 5-7 business days. Please contact us on one of the numbers above if you haven't received your PIN after 7 business days.
What if I’ve forgotten or misplaced my PIN?
If you’d like to have your PIN re-issued for your card, just follow the same steps as above for “How can I get a PIN issued for my card”. If you choose to have your PIN mailed out to you, this will take 5-7 working days for your PIN to arrive.
Learn more about my credit card PIN.