How can I get a PIN issued for my card?
Depending on the type of card you hold, you can request for your PIN to be re-issued:
- your current credit card, or
- a new credit card.
To arrange one of these options, simply:
- request your PIN via Online Banking
- call 1300 651 089 (8am -8pm, 7 days a week) from anywhere in Australia
- call us on +61 3 6345 1146 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you are calling from overseas
- Visit your local Westpac branch with photo identification.
To protect the security of your account and personal information, we can’t provide you with a replacement PIN in an email or at our website – only by phone mail or branch.
Learn more about my credit card PIN