Westpac Financial Education
If you're running a business, running out of cash is never an option - but it happens more often than you'd think.
Updated 16 November 2012
The Davidson Institute offers a comprehensive library of financial education resources - regardless of your level of experience or knowledge. And you don't even have to be a Westpac customer to participate. Choose from:
- Free local seminars held in Westpac branches on a variety of personal finance and business management topics
- Education and advice through free financial hints, tips, tools, articles and general advice
- Short courses in financial management, business planning, human resources and international trade (Westpac customers receive a 25% discount off the standard course fees for short courses)
- Nationally recognised qualifications in finance, business and management streams at Certificate IV and Diploma level; conducted online, or through a blend of online and face-to-face learning.
Since 2001, we've provided financial education to over 40,000 seminar and course participants throughout Australia. The Davidson Institute represents both the natural expansion of this valuable service, and our long-term commitment to helping Australians improve their financial confidence and achieve their financial goals.
The Institute's name is derived from Sir Alfred Davidson, a former head of the Bank of New South Wales (now Westpac) during the Great Depression and a pioneer of the importance of sound financial education.
So check out the range of free resources, courses and locations, and enrol now at the Davidson Institute.
Things you should know
- This information does not take your circumstances into account. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements or other disclosure documents before making a decision. Conditions and fees may apply.Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFS Licence No. 233714, ACL No. 233714.