Westpac Business Cash Reserve Business Cash Reserve account
Looking to earn higher interest on your excess funds?
Many small business owners tend to keep funds in their everyday business transaction account.
By depositing these funds in a Business Cash Reserve account, you could earn higher interest compared with leaving it in your business transaction account.
Westpac's Business Cash Reserve is an online savings account linked to your business transaction account - a great way to:
- Earn a great variable rate of 2.10% p.a. on deposits of $10,000 or more
- Enjoy no monthly service fee1
- Make unlimited free transfers between linked Westpac business accounts using Business Online or Business Telephone Banking2
- Have the convenience of 24/7 access to funds via Online or automated Telephone Banking3.
Find out how to apply
Things you should know
- Information and interest rates are current as at 01 December 2014 and are subject to change at any time. Read the relevant Terms and Conditions before deciding. To open a Business Cash Reserve account, you must hold another Westpac transaction account in the same name. Fees may apply on the other account.
- 1. Other fees and charges are payable.
- 2. Linked business accounts must be held in the same name as the customer's Westpac Business Cash Reserve account.
- 3. Subject to systems availability.