Collecting rents and creating efficiencies
Time is better spent growing your business, not chasing rents. With PayWay, our rent collection tool, or Corporate Online, you can make it easy for tenants to pay you and then reconcile payments with management software.
Plus, transacting on your bank account will be easy with our broad network of branches. You'll be able to bank cheques, handle cash and manage your day to day banking while you're out and about.
Get rewarded for your spend
With the Altitude Business Credit Cards, you can have 2 cards linked to 1 account: an Altitude Business Gold American Express® card and your choice of an Altitude Business Gold Visa Card or Altitude Business Gold MasterCard®. This makes it easier for you to manage the day-to-day demands of your business and reward you for it1.
And for a limited time, enjoy:
- 9.99% p.a. on purchases for the first 6 months2 and 20,000 bonus Altitude reward points3 on Altitude Business Gold Credit Cards
And we'll help you set up banking with your own Implementation Manager. They'll oversee the move ensuring:
- Trust and general accounts are set up to meet your regulatory obligations
- Seamless integration of your existing data so it can be exported and imported without interruption.
Like to know more?
Then contact our team
National Head Real Estate
Phone: 0448 455 556
NSW - Stuart Hobden
Phone: 0457 552 710
QLD - Nick Smith
Phone: 045 755 2710
SA - Darren McCormack
Phone: 0409 780 120
VIC - Paul Goessler
Phone: 0402 892 405
WA - Anthony Antonakis
Phone: 0438 997 675
Tas - Peter Stone
Phone: 0407 211 277
NT - Jeremy Baxter
Phone: 0427 397 340
Things you should know
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Applications are subject to Westpac's normal lending criteria.
- Special bonus points and introductory purchase rate offers only apply to new cards (including switches from any existing Westpac credit cards) applied for between 12 Feb 2012 and 30 June 2012.
- 1. The earning and redemption of Altitude points is subject to the Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF 184kb).
- 2. Introductory purchase rate: Apply by 30 June 2012 for the introductory purchase rate of 9.99% p.a. to apply for the first 6 months from account activation for six complete monthly statement periods. After the first 6 months, the purchase rate switches to the then variable purchase rate. Introductory purchase rate does not apply to cash advances, balance transfers or to cards held by Westpac employees.
- 3. 20,000 bonus Altitude points: Apply by 30 June 2012 and make your first purchase by 31 July 2012 to receive the 20,000 bonus Altitude points. The bonus points will be added to your Altitude points balance within 3 days after the first purchase transaction being debited to your account.