[Since] Ms Cox has been our Relationship Manager, she has made herself familiar with our constitution and our policies and procedures, she has arranged for our accounts to be rationalised and has assisted us to recover unclaimed monies which had been transferred to ASIC ... I have been astonished by the level of service and assistance Scouts WA has received.
Sherry Donaldson, Executive Manager, Scouts WA
Some people are driven to do good for others. These people see needs not being met in the community; they bring people together to make communities stronger; they see a wrong or a deficiency and want to fix it. Well, so does Westpac.
We admire and appreciate the importance of such people and their organisations and aim to support them the best way we know how, with:
- Social Sector Specialist bankers, experienced across many Not-For-Profit (NFP) and charity industries, who bring knowledge and mentoring insight to organisations to maximise efficiencies and enhance fund raising opportunities.
- Low or no fee accounts, plus preferred rates on select banking products for Social Sector customers only.
It’s not just about personnel and products. Westpac’s employees have actively been volunteering in the community for decades. We have several initiatives in place - directly helping to build capacity in social sector communities, including:
- Matching gifts - we match, dollar for dollar, the generous donations made of employees to any Australian tax deductible charity of their choice
- The Westpac Foundation provides grants to Not for Profit organisations to help them establish community-based programs
- The Westpac Social Change Fellowship proudly supports people with the vision and drive to create better lives for all Australians
- Financial education via Davidson Institute - offers a range of money management topics that may be customised for your Not for Profit or community group.