Compare business credit cards
Westpac's business credit card overview
|Rewards Credit Cards||Low Rate Credit Card|
|Altitude Business Platinum Credit Cards||Altitude Business Gold Credit Cards||BusinessChoice Rewards Credit Card||BusinessChoice Everyday Credit Card|
|Earn uncapped Altitude Points3||Earn Altitude Points3||
Earn Qantas Aquire Points4
|A low interest rate on purchases|
|Personal liability||Personal liability||Joint & several liability||Joint & several liability|
|Up to 2 cardholders with shared credit limit||Up to 2 cardholders with shared credit limit||Up to 10 credit cards with individual credit limits (up to business account limit)||Up to 10 credit cards with individual credit limits (up to business account limit)|
A business credit card acts in much the same way as a personal credit card, but has greater advantages for business owners:
Better cash flow management when you use your business credit card replace cheques and to support you during the peaks and troughs of your business cycle
Save time by separating business from personal expenses, with additional expense management reports available
Flexible cardholder controls over spending limits and transactions types for employees to make business-related credit card purchases
Greater transaction security with protection against fraudulent use potentially covered by company liability insurance.
Other benefits, depending on which Westpac business credit card you choose, include:
- A choice of 2 liability structures to suit your business - personal vs. joint and several liability
- Rewards programs, including Qantas Aquire or Altitude rewards
- Complimentary insurance on selected cards, including cover for travel and business inconvenience.
Still not sure?
- Use our interactive card selector to help you choose the right business credit card for you
Help me chooseSee your options
Explore this simple tool to find the right credit card for you.
Before you start
Make sure you have your ABN/ACN and financial details handy.
Things you should know
- Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decisions.