Business One Apply
Ready to apply for a Business One Account?
Before you get started, here are some things you may need to know.
Am I eligible?
You don't need to be an existing Westpac customer, but your business needs to be registered in Australia and operate as one of the below:
- A sole trader, individual or partnership
- A public or proprietary company
- An association or trust.
What information do I need?
- Your Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Your tax file number (TFN)
- Details for every signatory: date of birth, Westpac 8-digit customer ID (if applicable) and Australian driver's licence (where applicable)
- Your Westpac 8-digit customer ID (if applicable)
- If you're applying for a trust account, you'll also need trustee and beneficiary details.
What happens after I apply?
- We'll mail your application out for you to sign and in the meantime we'll have opened your account
- As soon as you return the documents your account will be operational
- New customers: once you receive your documents, take them to a branch where you and any other signatories need to be formally identified.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact us on 132 142 (8am-8pm, Mon-Fri) for assistance.
Ways to apply
|Call or visit your |
|Call 132 142