Business Debit MasterCard®
Access your own money using your business debit card instead of using credit.
- Access money from your business accounts wherever MasterCard is accepted (29.4 million locations worldwide including 1.5 million ATMs)
- 24/7 Falcon™ fraud protection to detect and advise of suspicious transactions
- No annual fee (other fees and charges may apply depending on the linked account used)
- For a fast and convenient payment option for everyday purchases of under $100, simply tap your card on the MasterCard® PayPass™ terminal wherever you see the PayPass™ logo
- When you opt for 'credit' putchases, have PEN or PIN convenience
- Added security with MasterCard Secure Code when used with participating online retailers.
Things you should know
- You need to be at least 18 years old and have a business registered in Australia
- Have a Westpac business deposit account to which the card can be linked. You also need to be a signatory of this account or, be authorised by the account holder to link the card.
- MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated
- PayPassTM is a trademark of MasterCard International incorporated.
- Versatility - up to 12 cards per account providing employees with full or limited access to your business account
- Capability - view individual cardholder transactions (identifiable by card number) on the 1 bank statement
- Enhanced security - MasterCard Zero Liability policy protection against unauthorised transactions
- Exclusivity - access pre-sale tickets to select live events and sporting performances with MasterCard Applause
- Eligibility - 2 business accounts can be linked to your Debit MasterCard, including:
- Westpac Business One
- Westpac Agri Business One ( Low , High or Negotiator Plan)
- Community Solutions (Cheque) account
- Westpac Business Flexi.
Things you should know
- No annual fee (other fees and charges may apply).
All transactions made using a Business Debit MasterCard (including transactions using the ‘credit’ button on an eftpos terminal) will be counted towards the free monthly transaction allowance/limit that may apply to the deposit account(s) linked to the card. See the Terms and Conditions below for more details.