Organisational Mentoring Program
The Organisational Mentoring program is a skills transfer program designed to help build and drive continuous improvement, innovation, collaboration and long term sustainability in the not-for-profit sector.
The benefits are two-fold:
- The Program builds capacity for our not-for-profit partners; and
- Provides a meaningful development opportunity for employees.
We are working with and mentoring a number of not-for-profits and social enterprises including:
- Australian Theatre for Young People
- Epic Employment
- Opportunity International
- Work Ventures
- Aboriginal Housing Company
- Wyanga Aboriginal Aged Care
- National Aboriginal Sporting Chance Academy
- 180 Studios
- Sydney Story Factory
We are proud to have completed the process with our graduating partners: